2 Class-H digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the drivers and speaker's unique acoustic architecture.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
Sonos Roam, USB-C to USB-A cable (3.9 ft/1.2 m), Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
- 2 Class-H digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the drivers and speaker's unique acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and maximizes low-end output.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation enables quick voice assistant activation and automatic Trueplay" tuning.
- Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- IP rating IP67 waterproof and dustproof (Can be submerged in water three feet for up to 30 minutes.)
- Dimensions - H x W x D 6.61 x 2.44 x 2.36 inches (168 x 62 x 60 mm)
- Colors Shadow Black, Lunar White
- Finish Matte
- Buttons Play/Pause: Press the play/pause button once to play, pause, or wake from sleep. Skip/Replay: Press the play/pause button twice to skip a track and three times to replay the previous track. Volume: Press the + button to increase the volume. Hold to ramp up volume. Press the " button to decrease the volume. Hold to ramp down the volume. Microphone: Press the microphone button to turn the microphones on and off. Press and hold to activate your voice assistant with push-to-talk while on WiFi. Power: Press the power button to sleep or power on. Press and hold for one second to connect to Bluetooth. Press and hold for five seconds to power off.
- Status LEDs LED above the logo displays the speaker's connection, indicates when the volume is muted, and signals errors. LED on the top cap indicates when the microphones are active. LED toward the bottom of the product indicates power and charge status.
- Privacy The microphone status LED is hardwired so you always know when the microphones are active.
- Weight 0.95 lb (0.43 kg)
- USB Port USB-C 15W, 5V/3A
- Battery 18Wh battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge.
- Charging Charge with the included USB-C cable and a 5V/1.5A (7.5W) or higher USB power adapter, a Qi-certified wireless charger, or the custom-designed Sonos Wireless Charger (sold separately). Learn more
- WiFi Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, computer, or other device.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Voice Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Operating Temperature 41 F to 95 F (5 C to 35 C)
- CPU Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory 1GB SDRAM 4GB NV
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra wide soundstage.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.